Wednesday 1 June 2022

30 Days Wild 2022 - Day 1 - Our Garden Birds

 


 I first did 30 Days Wild in 2015 when it all began but have lost touch with getting to do Nature inspired activities on a daily basis over the last few years due to ill health. This year though, I am going to try and do something for each day in June again even if it is just watching the behaviour of a fly for 5 minutes.
 
 I am going to start with a quick and easy one as I had to stay in for a boiler service so spent some time with the birds that visit our garden.

 I'll begin with the current creche attendees. At the moment we have 9 or 10 juvenile Starlings along with 2 juvenile Blackbirds, a couple of juvenile House Sparrows and a juvenile Pied Wagtail.





The rest of the garden's visitors.

Pigeons

 Starlings



 House Sparrow 

Blackbird

Collared Dove

Blue Tit

Jackdaw

Goldfinch

Magpie

 I hope you have enjoyed the photos.Thanks for browsing my blog.

#30DaysWild #WildlifeTrust #gardenbirds #gardenforNature #connectwithNature











No comments:

Post a Comment