Thursday 2 June 2022

30 Days Wild 2022 - Day 2 - The Tenants & New Tech(for me)

 


 A busy day so when I got home I decided to sit outside in the garden and try and photograph the roof tenants 😉 Hopefully though , in the coming weeks my 30 Days Wild campaign will spread beyond our garden.

The noisy tenants are the House Sparrows with at least 2 nests under the tiles currently with chicks.




 The star tenants though are mostly quiet except when they are screaming past the bedroom window in pursuit of insects. The Swifts.



 While I was writing this quick blog out, a charm of Goldfinches arrived on the sunflower heart feeders with the first juveniles I've seen this year. There were 7 or 8 birds with at least 3 youngsters. I quickly grabbed my camera and stopped writing to upload a few photos.




 Earlier today I was able to test some new technology for me even though the camera in question is 8 years old. A GoPro Hero. I charged it up and placed it into the bird bath to test if it still worked okay.

 As I mentioned earlier, hopefully I will not be restricted to my garden for the whole 30 Days Wild and will be able to expand on the diversity of Wildlife I can share with you.

Thank you for reading. :) 

#30DaysWild #GardenforNature #gardenbirds #Lincolnshirewildlife #wildlifetrust #loveNature #lovelife #connectwithNature  



 



No comments:

Post a Comment