Sunday 21 June 2015

30 Days Wild:Day 21 - Bees In The Flower Garden


  After the excitement of searching for Wild Boar in the Forest Of Dean its back to Lincolnshire.I did have another walk around part of the forest before we left but saw nothing.A 4hr drive back and getting work ready for tomorrow meant not a lot of time to do anything so I ran outside with my camera to spend 10 minutes in our garden.
  Despite it being after 7.30pm and cooling down quite a bit the Bees were still as busy as ever.


     I spent a few more minutes just enjoying the garden and taking more photos of some of the other flowers we have in our garden.






  Sorry for the short, colourful blogpost but hopefully I will have a bit more time tomorrow to do something a bit more "wild"

No comments:

Post a Comment